SAVE.org, which stands for Standing Against Violence Eveeryday is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization that provides personal growth and professional development to Survivors of Domestic Violence & Dating Abuse. We are able to provide such support through Existing Partnerships with other Agencies throughout our Community. Our Current programs that are in place include Mentoring, Workshops, Empowerment Conferences, Financial Workshops, Home Ownership Workshops, and various impactful activities throughout the Community.
Some of the resources that we currently provide include:
Some of the Projects that we are Working on for Future Growth include:
- Mentoring for Men and Young boys through a Partnership with Phi Alpha Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
- Mentoring for Women and Young Girls through our nonprofit in Partnership with Pendleton Place of Greenville.
- Community Benefit Bank that also provide Vital community resources through Pendleton Place of Greenville.
- Assistance to Emergency Shelter Provided by Local Shelters including Safe Harbor, Kim's House, Salvation Army, and various others.
- Emergency Clothing Assistance through our Partnership with Shady Oak Baptist Church
- Job Readiness for youth through our Partnership Quest leadership and their JROTC program
- Assistance with Order of Protections
- Support and Court Appearances
Click here if you would like to volunteer
- Transistional Housing Program (Slated to Begin in Fall 2017)
- Home ownership ( Homes of Hope Program)
- GED Courses (Urban League Greenville)